Thursday, April 12, 2012

Which heroic trinkets for mitigation?

[:1]I've looked on EJ and I'm bad with rawr (keeps telling me to use stam trinkets). I want to know what the best combo of trinkets available to me is for mitigation. So, heroic left eye of rahj (if it ever drops), heroic tia's grace, fluid death, crab, what? Talking pure physical mitigation, I know to have stam trinks and I've got the mirror for magic fights. I'm not really having any problems right now except for Cho'gall hitting me like a freaking truck, but I think that is a worship issue and not a tank issue. If I'm wrong on that correct me please.
I would go with Tia's Grace and Fluid Death. Their effects stack and they have great uptime as long as you're hitting something.


my trinkets have been working exceptionally well.

Essence of the Cyclone +
Fluid Death

depending on fights, i may change to a stam trinket.
Tia's is actually better than Essence on average.
I did testing with both, and the essence is much better for the time its up, for example, it allows me to have several seconds of no heals without dropping any HP on most fights. Tia's has more uptime obviously.
Thanks guys and gals. Patch notes say they are increasing the uptime of left eye of rahj. Will that change anything?
Thanks guys and gals. Patch notes say they are increasing the uptime of left eye of rahj. Will that change anything?
Nope. It's not a good tank trinket; it just pales in comparison to agi ones. They're just changing the uptime because most trinkets have 20-22% uptime and this one is significantly lower.
Very quick responses. Thank you very much.
We're all here to help. Except that darn Corpsetree. Just here to talk about waffles and pie and psychadelic love rocket rollercoaster baby baby or some such. (#)

No comments:

Post a Comment