Saturday, April 21, 2012

Troll or Tauren?

So im planning on going horde tuesday, but i can not decide between the 2 races for druid. I really like both races, so it's hard for me to decide which one i like the most.

Any feedback on why you chose your horde race for druid would be great. Also, i am mostly going to be doing pvp as boomkin, i already have all the gear.
You are feral. Dps loves Berseking. - Troll
If you want to tank - Tauren (Extra stam)

If you care about your hitbox - Troll
If you don't care - Tauren

I also see you are an herbalist. Do you want to pick flowers really fast and steal from people? Tauren!

If you are going to pvp as a moonkin, the extra stam and warstomp does help out (I miss my warstomp in pvp so much).

I would say overall, I would go Tauren. :3
To expand on the hitbox thing. Tauren have mucho issues getting through doorways. Trolls are tall, but not that big, so they have less problems.

It's not game-changing, but it is a nuisance.

No comments:

Post a Comment