Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Trinket Question

So as a Resto Druid, I feel like I'm in kind of an odd position trinketwise.

I currently have Fall of Mortality and Darkmoon Card: Tsunami equipped.

Go Int!

However last night before I got my Fall, I had Mandala of Stirring Patterns equipped.


I'm no good at number crunching (Although I wish I was), but here is my issue.

The Mandala gives me a random INT boost. Not exactly the worst thing for healing, but since it only procs once and awhile it's not as effective as a static +321 Int. HOWEVER, the Mandala presents a unique conundrum with druids.

1) I can reforge the spirit into haste. This allows me a MUCH easier time at reaching the 2005 threshold.

2) It makes a huge impact in survivability, because when it Procs, I can Innervate for a much, much larger amount.

I can't use it to reach the threshold ATM, but when I do it obviously provides a pretty big healing boost with Wild Growth (Which seems to be putting up my biggest numbers nowadays.)

What do you guys think? (Or if someone is good a number crunching..hit me?)

No comments:

Post a Comment