Wednesday, April 18, 2012

tossing ideas around for improvements

Talent Changes:
Empowering Touch- instead of refreshing Lifebloom, how about Rejuvenation.

Nature's Swiftness- toss this and replace with turning Wild Mushrooms into a burst aoe heal.

Major Glyphs:
Healing Touch- remove and put something along the lines of "Swiftmend reduces the cooldown of Tree of Life by 10 seconds.



more ideas are welcome
reserved for ideas after patch
I don't like your empowered touch suggestion. I barely use rejuv at all when healing heroics/raids unless WG isn't quite enough or i want a quick swiftmend. I almost never have to Nourish or HT dps, only the tank, and that's who i have LB on and that's what i'd prefer to be refreshed. But i like the other two. Although the burst aoe heal would have to be good to justify using two GCD's. If they did it right it could fix resto druid's problems with aoe healing right now.
Wild Transformation
1 patch cooldown
Become a FotM class and faceroll to victory.
Duration: 1 patch.
I would prefer Nature's Swiftness changed to:

"Your next heal over time spell will have 100% chance to crit on every tick."

WELCOME BACK REJUVENATION AND REGROWTH! :D


Boooooooooooooo to direct heals. We are freeking druids, we are H.o.T.!


Once you get enough mastery, Rejuvenation, Lifebloom, Wild Growth, and Regrowth are all amazing. Cast Wild Growth (Its cheap!), blanket Rejuve. Bam! Rejuve on steroids.

I always keep Rejuve up on the tank, Symbiosis turns my LB ticks from 1700 to 2100 per tick when I have another HoT up. Rejuve also gets boosted likewise. yay HoTs!!!
Nice tip, thanks alot. But can you keep Rejuv up all the time without seriously compromising your mana?

Also, I feel like a lot of GCD to cast WG, cap with some Rejuv around and go back to the tank to spam Nourish in order to refresh LB...

And are you sure Regrowth is great when aided by mastery? Its heal over time component? Because i think the ticks of Regrowth are weak and end so quickly that its even hard to notice. Plus, its damn expensive. I sometimes cast it on the tank when Clearcasting procs, but It really feels like nothing to me. :(
At this point in gear, I can keep Rejuve up 24/7 on the tank without seriously compromising my mana.

Regrowth isn't all that great even when aided by mastery, as far as the hot goes, BUT if the tank doesn't need a Healing Touch, I'll throw it up with a clearcasting, 'cause the extra healing from the HoT will save me mana in the long run through less healing.

Even the smallest pebble can tip a scale
Awesome, thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment