Thursday, April 12, 2012

Tanking

[:1]Going to post this here amongst my druid comrades.

I am leveling this guy to help with the long queues.. and I am still learning.

I'm not sure why bear form needed a nerf.. Were people actually using bear form in pvp? Why would they want to make it more difficult to tank when tanks are scarce as it is?

Also.. is there a reason why I had to wait until level 36 to get an AOE ability? It made it incredibly difficult to take care of large trash mobs (for example: most of the mobs in purple Maurudon or the 10 little worms in Orange Maurudon). If any one used an AOE ability all of the non-elites aggroed to them..

I am nervous to tank as it is and now bear form gets nerfed.. Shouldn't they be making it easier to tank instead of more difficult?

More survivability means nothing if I have trouble keeping aggro.. and pulling really small groups doesn't fly with most PUG's. If I go too slow they end up pulling more mobs and I have trouble picking them all up.. this nerf probably won't be doing me any favors..

I don't know why there are other classes rejoicing about the feral nerf. It is going to frustrate people learning to tank on their druids...which will lead to higher queue times.

No comments:

Post a Comment