Monday, April 16, 2012

[Stealth Bar]

Is there anyway to get the same stealth bar as rogues do for cat form ?

Like how it changes bars when you go in and out of stealth on rogues ?

Reason why i ask is, I use key bindings and I'm tired of pounce eating up a key binding when I'm not in stealth and i don't wanna move that ability somewhere else so i have to click it everytime.

I've used up preety much all my keybindings around w,a,s,d, ya know lik r,f,g,v,c,x,q,e,t,h,3,2,

I like all my bindings to be all on my left hand that is using my movements while i use the mouse to rotate the camera and strafe.

I know you can change the bars manually but that would suck.
Bartender
You can set up macros to do that for you.

#showtooltip
/cast [stealth] Pounce; [nostealth] Shred

Something along those lines. If you want it to do something else in human form (like Rejuv) it'd be

#showtooltip
/cast [stealth,stance:3] Pounce; [nostealth,stance:3] Shred; [stance:0] Rejuvenation

The tooltip will update to show the appropriate ability for whatever form you're in. You can tack other forms into the macro with the different stance numbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment