Monday, April 16, 2012

The New agi trinket from alchemy

So not sure if any one has said anything about, if so sorry for asking. Didn't see any news on it, But was wondering if it would be even worth making it? Was kinda sad to see it didn't have mastery.

quick name change on post lol forgot to add something
Would probably be worthwhile for DPS, but not for tanks.
I recall some discussion about it being decent for feral cat, but I believe it still ranks below heroic Tia's grace on the heirarchy.

I seem to recall that the BoE agility trinket from BoT may rank much higher now after the patch. I'm guessing testing still needs to be done.
ya this toon is still kinda new for me but I have the key atm yay for hit >.> lol but ya also have tia's
wish the forms where not so hard to search right now lol

poke poke guess I just make it

No comments:

Post a Comment