Saturday, April 21, 2012

Natures Bounty change

Ok, so forgive me for asking a fairly stupid question, but how exactly does this work?

I respecced to take the talent and i am not sure it is working correctly. My current tooltip on nourish says the cast time is 2.23 seconds. 30% cast time reduction when i have rejuv on 3 targets would be 0.669 seconds making it a 1.56 second cast. But when i have the rejuvs up, the cast time only goes down to 2.16 seconds. Is there something i am missing?

I tried looking into just about everything i could on this and nothing makes sense as to why theres not as much of a decrease in the casting time as the talent says.

2.23 - 30%= 1.56 cast time

I have the full 3 points in NB, so i'm not sure whats up.
I'm guessing here, but the 30% is probably calculated pre-haste.
So 30% off of 3 seconds would be minus .9 seconds, and result in a 2.1 second cast.

so um....yeah this doesnt even match your 2.16 seconds.

So, if this is the case then is there much point to even speccing nature's bounty?



Thats what i thought too, but with a 0.9 second reduction that would bring it down to a 2.10 second cast. So something is still wrong, or still missing something.
Ok, after a bit more experimenting i found i am a tard.

It requires that you place the rejuvs on PLAYERS. It will not work if you place them on NPC's. I feel completely stupid now. >_>
Um, this is working for me when I cast it on NPCs. Are you sure you have 3/3 in NB and not 1/1?

I go from a 2.3s cast time to a 1.6s with 3 rejuvs up.

No comments:

Post a Comment