Saturday, April 14, 2012

Lack of Epic Feral PvE Weapons

[:1]With the abundance of main hand weapons available for other classes ilevel 359+ I find it odd to see that Feral Druids really have only 1 viable option for a raid rated 2 handed weapon which is Malevolence from Halfus Wyrmbreaker.

Akirus the Worm-Breaker from Magmaw would be the only other weapon I could see someone using but due to not having AGI on it its something I would see most of us not using at all. Even if you take a look at PvP they have 2 polearms (not including the 372 ilevel of the same polearm) and 1 staff available for use for feral druids.

My question is to all of the feral druids are you sticking with a 346 rated 2 handed weapon or are you using something else until you get Malevolence?

-Shiroh from across the room


According to the math on the mmo-champion cat guide stat weights, Akirus is a midpoint between H Seliza's Spear and Malevolence. I wouldn't take it over STR deeps in your guild, but if it would otherwise get sharded, it's an upgrade.

4306 Reg Malevolence
4025.574 Reg Akirus
3805.036 Heroic Seliza's Spear
Thanks for that, I am going to head over to MMO champion and see what else they say. We are doing BwD tonight so we'll see what happens :D
Just a question. How does my polearm stack up against those weapons Aboroth?

No comments:

Post a Comment