Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Is Wild Growth supposed to work like this?

So I had noticed this before but had not really given it much mind but in our Nefarian attempts over the last couple of days I have become very unhappy with Wild Growth. When I'm on the platform in phase two its useless (I am not allowed to cast it) since people are out of range and can even have issues in other phases when the raid is not all together (it will say person is out of range even if I cast it on myself ). This seems wrong to me. I understand that it targets the 5 lowest people in the group but wouldn't it be smarter to target the five lowest people in range (and if their are only 3 people in range then just those three people)? Or am I doing something wrong (addon not working correctly, should I target a mob...)?
I believe your issue is that blizz wants you to roll priest

No comments:

Post a Comment