Thursday, April 12, 2012

I want to heal in battlegrounds/Arena.

[:1]I have this pally already, and I have been healing battlegrounds. However, I have been thinking about starting a druid to do just that.
I have a friend who is a DK that I might arena with, and I was wondering if I should stick it out with the paladin, or if a druid would be better?
/bump
Pallies are a little bit more FoTM at the moment, but they're both decent in arena. Pick the class based off of their flavor not how good they are (since they're both viable). Pallies have beacon (xfers heals to the beacon target) and a bunch of instant cast single target direct heals and holy power as well as bubble/hands/etc. Druids have LB (10 sec HoT that blooms for a large amount at the end and stacks 3 times) and other HoTs, instant cast direct heals, tree form, cyclone, and go travel form for quick get aways. They're both pretty mobile and aren't very offensive (although good offensive cyclones can be very powerful).

No comments:

Post a Comment