Thursday, April 19, 2012

Class switching?

I love my feral druid. I can remember when had both my rogue and my feral at 70 and was faced with the decision, "Which one to take to 80?" While i was playing my rogue one day, an 80 feral helped me with some group quests gave me some great reasons to take the feral over the rogue. I gave it a try, hit 80, and never looked back. With the upcoming changes, the abundant QQ of the powershifting nerf (not saying the QQ isn't justified, it breaks my heart as well) and the change to rip and the control other classes remaining unchanged (save for the time length of CC in pvp), are other ferals really thinking of switching classes?

I love my druid, but just wondering whats going on in everyones minds that ARE thinking of leaving theirs on the shelf and, if not leaving the game like some claim, picking up a different class. I personally, if I ever did switch to another class and because i love stealth so much, would choose rogue.

P.s. not looking to be ripped apart here, just asking whats up with everyone.
Take care all and keep fingers crossed for Bliz to stop being mind controlled by priests payed off by mages!

No comments:

Post a Comment