Saturday, April 21, 2012

Bear Trinkets!

Okay, so. I recently got exalted with Baradin's Wardens, and was wondering which trinket would be best to pick up. I'm currently tanking with Fluid Death and the Stamina Lifebound Alchemist Stone. It's between the Mirror of Broken Images and the Unsolvable Riddle, for me. I just can't really decide which to use. The Mirror seems very situational. I could see it being good for Cho'gall, maybe, if it works on the Flame's Orders. I could see it being really useful on Ascendant Council, Tron Defense System, and maybe Throne of the Four Winds.

On the other hand, the Riddle is not as situational, and since I'm asked to dps for Valiona, Atramedes, and Magmaw, the Riddle would also be a pretty nice upgrade in that department.

Any advice would be pretty helpful, thanks in advance.
Tia's Grace Is better than the riddle or the mirror, I have Left eye of rajh, Leaden Despair, Tia's grace and Unsolvable riddle + Fluid death very soon and out of those 5 the Riddle comes 5th.

No comments:

Post a Comment