Saturday, April 21, 2012

Are boomkins decent in PvP now?

I've come across a lot lately. Some even top in battlegrounds.

I'm wondering because I want to know if Boomkins are finally decent in PvP.

Thanks in advance!
Only if the other team doesn't have a warrior or a rogue or any melee class.
Otherwise if they don't have a warlock or mage or a spriest or a caster.
Then if they don't have a healer or aren't a double dps then you will be fine!

ALSO, never go against a warrior, don't even look at him!
Bliz has designed the game such that if a warrior hits you you will immediately blow the F# up. Enjoy!!!
No they are not. I wish I could find the person who is representing the moonkin community and wake him the F$#@ up, this is complete BS. I'm really getting pissed off everytime I log in now.
Why?
You don't like being a punching bag?

The best strategy is to work with a class that is OP so they can make up for your deficiency.
I've come across a lot lately. Some even top in battlegrounds.

I'm wondering because I want to know if Boomkins are finally decent in PvP.

Thanks in advance!


hahahahahahahahahaahahahah

Yeah um, no, they aren't.

Balance druids are the worst pvp spec in the game. For ANY class they are a free easy kill. trust me, I have a character of every class at 80+, most 85.

Blizzard's nerfs to ferals and resto never seem to take into consideration their effects on balance druids. It's really sloppy.

Balance druids are a free kill. The stupid retardkin form only makes this situation worse since EVERYONE will target you for an easy kill.
cast times are to long compared to other casters, and not enough defense to even attempt to fend off melee.

but if you can manage to be ignored and build up your things then you can nuke some stuff,
but only if you don't get noticed.

No comments:

Post a Comment